Your Garden will not green-grow
-if you do not water it properly-


Labels

Friday, April 26, 2013

About me :( Contra)Mary

About ContraMary

The Years of Life tell me that I am old - My Inner Heart tells me that I am young -

It is proof that I still live in Duality and as I decided to outgrow this Matrix I am prepared to ascend into some other realm leaving all the old and shabby patterns behind me - pluck up all my courage for the New Age with shining lights so Golden of Promise -

And take with me nothing but love - peace - harmony and one only virtue of 3-D density : staying a pioneer all my lifes ... ready for another adventure ... with the Help of God Almighty...

Meine Lebensjahre erzählen mir :" Ich bin alt" - mein inneres Herz erzähtl mir : "Ich bin jung !"
Das ist der Beweis, dass ich immer noch unter der Matrix der Dualität lebe und daraufhin habe ich mich entschlossen, über diese Matrix hinauszuwachsen.

Ich bin bereit, in eine andere Welt hineinzugehen und all diese schäbigen und alten Muster hinter mich zu lassen - all meinen Mut zusammenzunehmen für ein neues Zeitalter so verheissungsvoll golden !

Und ich nehme nichts mit mir als Liebe - Frieden - Harmonie und nur eine der Tugenden aus der 3,Dichte der Dimension : ich bleibe ein Pionier mein ganzes Leben hindurch - bereit für ein neues anderes Abenteuer - mit der Hilfe von Gott dem Allmächtigen ....

Copyright © ContraMary  All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link:
http://contramarygarden.blogspot.com/2013/04/about-me-contramary.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Garden will not green-grow
-if you do not water it properly-